Sparkling Project One : Revamping My Bedroom

14:01


Just when I thought blogging would come easy this year, I was dead wrong. My previous job didn't really let me off the hook. I was working almost 24/7 to a point I almost neglected my family time and bonding with my friends which ultimately made me decided to resign and work in a new place with a new job scope and a new environment. So for months, all I did really was revamping my blog site and let's just put it this way - The Sparkling Unicorn blog currently is at 90% ready. There's a few more fine-tuning that I need to do and let's pray together that this blog will soon be officially perfect. InsyaAllah~


Anyways, even with a slight glitch, I don't think I am going to take a break from writing because there's just so many things that I want to talk about. So firstly, what I want to share is a small project that I have created for myself. Well, you can say it's my personal goal but I would prefer to call it my project. I have always had a lot of projects but I realised I never managed to complete any of them and I guess, if I start posting about it, and update its progress maybe I would finally complete whatever projects or goals that I have set up for myself. 



My first project is to revamp my bedroom. Let's not talk the moolah that I need to collect to really revamp my little sanctuary because I'm not even close to have a single ringgit in my piggy bank (the downside of working with a small salary and living with a lot of other commitments). But I do have a lot of creative ideas. 

My reason to revamp my bedroom is because currently my bedroom is a reflection of my teenage years - everything in my bedroom from the wall to the wardrobe and even my bedspreads are all from when I believe I was eighteen or nineteen. Now, college is done and over with and I have started working full-time, perhaps I need a new environment and a look to fit my new and probably a more responsible personality. Of course I won't go too mature with everything, I mean I know myself and I'm slightly eccentric and a little bit looney so that should come into the inspiration still. 

Here are some ideas that I have but let's stay hope by middle of next year, I finally am able to have a new look for my bedroom.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Author

The Sparkling Unicorn is a full-time Executive with a full-time corporate career but has a huge interest in blogging. She is a huge reader of Lauren Conrad's and Whitney Port's blogs. One of her life dreams is to travel the whole world as a practicing Muslimah and share her travel activities and advices to other travelling Muslimah out there. Other than that, she dreams of starting her own business in fashion as a fashion, decor and lifestyle designer that will not make her compromise her religious beliefs, InsyaAllah.

The Blog

The Sparkling Unicorn's blog is a blog that shares the author's interests in fashion and styling, arts & crafts, reading books, home decor, travelling and delicious food. This blog does not aim to become a household name, but it's main purpose is to share personal experiences of the author as well as her interest with the world. Moreover, the author wishes to make more friends outside the border of her country who shares the same interests as her and wishes to exchange ideas or opinions.

The Contacts

E-mail:
confessionsparklingunicorn@gmail.com

Facebook : TBD

Twitter : TBD

Instagram : TBD