Sunday 23 September 2018

Sparkling Plan : Travelling to Tokyo


It's been a while since I blogged and I know there was a time when I wanted to change myself but as usual, I fell into a plateau and decided not to change. Well, I realized that the reason why I failed in changing my lifestyle and changing myself was because my life has become a cycle of boredom. I practice a lifestyle that was the same for the past less than 20 years ago. It was always waking up, go to work, eat and sleep. There was never anything exciting happening in my life. Plus, work has always been crazy stressful but that's a whole different story that I do not wish to share. Mostly because this blog is not for me to rant about my work or the people in my life but really about the world away from my personal life. So without truly thinking through and of course after having to suffer from Bell's Palsy, I guess I hit rock bottom with my life and I want to climb up again.




Honest to God, my life has always been super boring. I admit that I'm myself is a super boring person. My favourite past times are reading book, watching The Real on Youtube, catching up on the latest in Kpop (I am going to introduce UNB soon!!~) and eat. I have exciting friends but there are some reasons why I can't be with them too much and as much as I want to blame those reasons for my boring life, I realized that all this time it was me that allowed boredom to run my life. As much as I want to live excitingly and refreshingly I never allowed myself to take control. And all that is about to change because a few weeks ago, after a week I was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy, it took me literally 10 minutes to decided and confirmed that I want to go to Japan.

My main reason to travel across the ocean is of course my new Kpop obsession, UNB - the ultimate group of boys from existing boy groups that comes together for a chance to become a bigger and successful group. The boys are travelling to Tokyo, Japan for their second Japan concert in which I don't think I should miss. At the same time, I get to travel with my fellow UNMes (the fans of UNB) to a country that I have never been to. And lastly, it's that chance that I should grab because I really needed a break from this current life I'm currently stuck in.

So this brought me back to a few years ago when I dreamt of a time where I could travel the world as a single Muslim woman and actually see the world and appreciate what God created for us. Also, I wanted to write a printed diary as guides for other aspiring and ambitious Muslim women who are just strong and steady and wants to travel the world too. Maybe perhaps, I could get something even more than just what I am expecting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment