Wednesday 19 December 2018

Sparkling Unicorn in Alberta Ferretti


The most recent Spring/Summer 2019 Fashion Week has wrapped up (a few months ago) and me being the lover of Fashion, I just had to do this. Now, I know many will start talking and comparing my post to one of a popular fashion blogger Fifi Lapin. I won't try to validate myself and try to worm my way out because it's true, Fifi Lapin was one of the fashion bloggers and illustrators who inspired to do my post in illustrations. And considering that I can never afford the clothes on those famous runways, well, illustrating was the only option left. So thank you Fifi Lapin for your inspiration. Anyways, back to me, The Sparkling Unicorn, I love the recent Alberta Ferretti collection and this was one that really goes well with my humble Muslimah style. This is perfect for me to wear for work especially during those casual Fridays. Comfortable and stylish - what else should I say?


Sparkling Love,

The Sparkling Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment