Sunday 2 December 2018

Unicorn Reads Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout



I have always wanted to do this, to blog about the books I read but considering that I hardly have the time to really enjoy a book, I never have the time to do it. So now since I am trying to make time for my blog and also more time for me, I guess I have finally have the time to actually pick up a book and read and perhaps blog about the book as well. Now here goes nothing, my next book to read is Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout. The reason I picked up this book is because of the lone fact that the book is about a girl falling for a Kpop artiste and almost everyone in my life knows how obsessed I am over Kpop boys. However, going through the Goodreads reviews, it doesn't seem to live up to anyone's expectations but that shouldn't hold me back from reading this myself, right? Let's see what happens in the next few days for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment