Sunday 23 December 2018

Sparkling Unicorn in Alice + Olivia


It's Sunday and it's family day today. So when family plans a trip to town, I chic my style with a little bit of Alice + Olivia from Spring/Summer 2019. Now, before anyone gets to excited, this is actually not what I truly wear to town. Sorry, but The Sparkling Unicorn is still a struggling individual so technically and truthfully, I can't afford to wear an attire of Alice + Olivia. However, this did sparked some inspiration. The combination of this outfit is truly amazing. It's both chic and punk at the same time. This is why I love Stacy Bennett because her design aesthetic is truly compatible to a lot of humble Muslimah out there who loves fashion as much as I do. Also, this look super comfortable to wear to town especially when we are talking about KL Town (Kuala Lumpur). 



No comments:

Post a Comment