Sunday 16 December 2018

Sparkling Unicorn on The Real with Vision Boards



Here's another share of my current favourite daytime talk show, The Real which discusses the matter of preparing Vision Boards. I have always heard about Vision Boards but I have never made one or even think about making one for myself. That is until after Adrienne, Jeannie, Tamera and Loni discussed about it. It gives me a new perspective and probably purpose to make one for myself.



 

So I Googled samples of Vision Boards that has been shared by others, just to give myself an idea of how Vision Boards should look like. Truth be told, these Vision Boards look like a lot of work (probably the reason why I never even thought of one myself) but I can see why they can work too. Just looking at the pictures and words of wisdom every time you wake up, it can be a discreet motivation for one to achieve their respective goals. 


I have started on preparing this Vision Board for myself but it's still on the pen to paper planning stage so here are what's going to be on my Vision Board. Actually, I think I'm going to make two boards - one for Vision Boards and one for 2019 Goal Boards, so I guess I will be sharing both of new boards. What differentiate my Vision Board from my 2019 Goal Board is, my Vision Board is something I am planning that I may achieve anytime next year or a few years down the line, insyaAllah, and my 2019 Goal Board will feature the things that I want to achieve in the year 2019. 

So far as I am planning for these boards, I see the fun in it now but when will I start on making one, that is still a question I haven't dared to ask or answer myself. But please do pray that I will find that push and motivation to get them done as soon as possible. In the meantime, as long as the pen continue to move on the paper, that should be good....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment