Sunday 9 December 2018

Sparkling Unicorn on The Real Girl Chats About PAs



If you have followed my blog, you will know how much I am crazy obsessed with The Real Daytime Show hosted by Jeannie Mai, Loni Love, Adrienne Bailon and Tamera Mowry-Housley. I even blogged about the show once about why I love the show so much. One topic they had shared during Girl Chat (A section in their show where they discuss about topics most women love to discuss) is 'What will you do if you had an assistant?' and here the women are crazy hilarious. 

I love Adrienne's choices of tasks she would assigned her assistant should she have one it makes us see these women to be just as real as we are but Loni's reply was of course and will always be hands down the best and most hilarious. However, turning the tables to me, I wonder what I would assigned my assistant to do if I had one. I can dream, right? I know very well that I can't even afford to have one right now but like I said, a girl can dream. So here's what I would have assigned my assistant to do if I had a Personal Assistant: -

1. Plan the important tasks in my daily routine like meetings with stakeholders, job assignments and others. 

2. Manage and monitor my Financial Planning.

3. Write work related memos, minutes and reports.

4. Book flights, hotels, movies and all things related to bookings.

5. Manage my business social medias and of course my blogs.

6. Occasional assists to de-clutter my laptop, phone and camera. 

7. Come with me to shopping and dining should I want to shop and dine without my family and friends.

8. Reply my e-mails when I'm too busy or too lazy, and

9. Basically be my right-hand man in managing my business.

I could barely hit ten tasks for him/her to do but I think that should be enough. Of course again, I realized how I don't need one right now because I don't have the money and I don't really need one I mean just look at my list. 

But this has been fun to do for me - to imagine what I can do should my life becomes a crazy hustle. I advice everyone who reads this post to try on your own free time. It's fun. In the meantime, when you do have the time, check out The Real Daytime Show on their Official Youtube Channel They're a fun bunch of women. 

Sparkling Love, 

The Sparkling Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment